TIME FOR A CAREER TRANSITION?
Use These 25 Tips to Achieve Success & Get the New Job You Want and Deserve!
Your career goals at age 20 are different than at 30 and will change again in another decade. Just as our lives change through marriage, the birth of children, the aging of parents, illness, job loss, or moving to a new location, so too do our career needs.
With the right tools and support you can join the millions of Americans who have successfully switched careers – no matter your age or career level.
Don’t you want to reduce your stress levels, feel like a new person, and follow your passions?
My tips include deep-dives into proven ways to help you adapt to get the career you want now!
- Clarify Your Values – Take An Inventory
- Leverage Networking the Right Way
- Be a Detective & Take Your Time
- Optimize & Use Keywords
- Limit Online Applications – The Black Hole of Job Searching
- Focus On Your Image – Appearances Matter
- Get LinkedIn Savy
- Be Open To Change