HOW CAN EXECUTIVE COACHING HELP YOU?
If you are looking for executive coaching services in the Boston, Massachusetts, Cambridge, MA, Wellesley, MA, Newton, MA and surrounding areas you’ve come to the right place.
Do you want your leaders to delegate more and motivate their teams to take greater responsibility in decision-making? Are your managers challenged by giving feedback and performance appraisals? Do they know how to use a strengths-based approach to achieve higher levels of performance? Then executive coaching might be the right tool for the job.
EXECUTIVE COACHING CAN TEACH THE SKILLS YOUR LEADERS NEED
The skills required of managers don’t necessarily come naturally that’s why executive coaching can help. Moving up the ranks requires new insights, skills and the ability to act confidently and agilely to constant market changes. Leaders often need a thinking partner for support and guidance when dealing with complex people and business issues.
DEVELOPMENTAL OR HIGH POTENTIAL COACHING
Developmental Coaching is designed for high-potential individuals that the organization has targeted as future managers, mentors and leaders.
The objectives of Developmental Coaching are to:
• Provide important feedback from the organization to the individual
• Clarify expectations between the individual and management
• Create a development plan and ensure implementation
• Consult on real-time situations
NEW LEADER COACHING
New leaders have limited time to come up to speed before being expected to produce results. They need to understand the organization’s culture, major stakeholders, performance expectations and ground rules as soon as possible.
As a type of executive coaching, New Leader Coaching provides the resources and guidance necessary to support new managers and leaders during this onboarding process.
The objectives of New Leader coaching are to:
• Clarify expectations between the executive and the organization
• Identify key stakeholders and ascertain needs
• Create an appointment charter and development plan
• Implement onboarding plan and ensure implementation
• Consult on live and /or critical situations